The best twin air mattress with built in pump, just like any other mattress, support a good night rest. Although air beds aren’t made for long-term, daily use, the airbeds in this guide are designed for comfort, flexibility, portability and adjustability. You can easily inflate your twin air mattress for use and deflate it for storage or transport.
What’s more, the twin air mattress reviews below has the following for you:
- Comes with its own carry bags for storage once they’re deflated,
- All airbeds are pump-operated for automated inflating
- There may or may not be a manual way of pumping air into the mattress, as this protects the manufacturers from poor use
- At least 3 months of limited warranty to protect you from defective products
Here are the five best twin air mattress reviews to help you manage back pain for a sound night’s sleep day after day:
- 1 Reviews Of The Best Twin Air Mattress With Built-In Pump
- 2 Our Final Thoughts
Reviews Of The Best Twin Air Mattress With Built-In Pump
- CUSTOMER FRIENDLY 1-YEAR WARRANTY comes standard on all SoundAsleep mattresses. Rest assured on your purchase of the highest quality air mattress money can buy. Call or email anytime for support. Our US based team is here to help!
- INDUSTRY LEADING DESIGN exclusively using ComfortCoil Technology and a SureGrip bottom to ensure firmness and stability. No slipping and sliding! With 40 internal air coils for added durability and support your bed will remain flat and firm so you can stay SoundAsleep! Updated in 2019 with our official SoundAsleep logo!
- PATENTED 1-CLICK INTERNAL PUMP ensures quick and easy inflation and deflation. Designed for in-home use, the Queen Size Dream Series mattress reaches full inflation in under 4 minutes and will stay inflated for days. If you prefer a firmer surface, use the pump for a quick top up!
- PREMIUM “DOUBLE-HEIGHT” RAISED AIR BED with dual chamber construction. With inflated dimensions of 78” x 58” x 19”, this mattress is large enough to sleep two people comfortably or one person like a king! Guests, friends and relatives of all shapes and sizes will be thrilled. For a smaller mattress, check out our Twin Size!
- EXTRA THICK, WATERPROOF FLOCKED TOP ensures a comfortable sleeping experience while multilayer, puncture-resistant Eco-Friendly PVC makes this mattress extra durable and long-lasting.
The SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress is one of the best twin size air mattresses with pump, featuring 40 internal air coils in a top industry design for maximum durability and support. The ComfortCoil technology guarantees you sound sleep on a flat and firm airbed each night.
Easily deflate or inflate the airbed using the 1-click patented internal pump. In the former case, your air mattress becomes completely firm in just 4 minutes. This queen size mattress has a dimension of 78 x 58 x 19 inches. The ‘Sure Grip’ bottom it comes with guarantees a non-slip air mattress for uninterrupted sleep.
It has a raised air bed built with dual height and dual chamber. The airbed has an additional layer of a thick waterproof cover designed for more comfortable sleep and prolonged use. Additionally, this layer is puncture-proof, meaning it can last many years of daily use.
Designed for everyone; you, your family, friends, guests; the airbed comes with a 1-year warranty. Available in a blue cover and beige body, there’s no better way to enjoy comfortable and peaceful sleep year-in-year-out. Take advantage of the carry bag when going camping for easy transportation of your airbed.
One drawback reported by reviewers is that it was a little difficult to put the deflated air mattress into its duffle bag. It can take a bit of effort to completely squeeze out all the air and properly wrap up the deflated mattress before you can store into its carry bag.
Most reviewers, however, would agree the SoundAsleep Dream Series with ComfortCoil Technology Air Mattress is very comfortable and durable. It can hold up very well and was easy to unpack and inflate. Many reviewers were using the air mattress for overnight guests.
- Pillow Top Air-Flow Chambers
- 43% Thicker Vinyl
- Built-In Two Way Pump
- Inflate with Built In or External Pumps
- 90 Day Warranty
The Fox Airbeds Plush High-Rise Air Mattress is one of Amazon’s top pick air mattress, and rightly so. It is one of the best twin air mattresses with built in pump with twin (available in 3 other sizes) XL air mattress made up of 43% thicker vinyl and comes with built-in airflow chambers on the pillow top. The built-in 2-way pump automatically inflates and deflates the bed.
There’s also the option of using external pumps instead of built-in variations. The mattress also features a deluxe release valve.
Designed in 2015, the air mattress comes with improved comfort and strength. Compatible with standard fitted sheets, the bed measures 80 x 39 x 20 inches in dimensions. The twin XL bed is also available in king, queen and full sizes. This product comes with a 3-month limited warranty.
Most reviewers reported being quite happy with the Fox Airbed. One reviewer with a height of 6’2″ slept very well on the inflatable bed, without any issues with the length. Overall, many reviewers would agree that the mattress is very comfortable and stays inflated without any problems.
One reported drawback is the pump is relatively louder than other air mattresses. Otherwise, the pump inflates well and keeps the air bed comfy for its sleepers.
- Inflatable twin airbed with built-in electric pump for home use
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams, sturdy construction, and built-in pillows for added comfort
- High-powered, built-in pump makes inflation and deflation easy, inflates mattress in approximately 3 minutes
- Double-layered wave beam interior construction, raised 16.5 inches from floor. Material: Nylon
- Standard twin size - 39 x 16.5 x 75 (W x H x L) - great for fitted sheets, 300-Pound capacity
The Intex Pillow Rest Raised Twin Airbed is a twin air mattress with built-in electric pump. Designed for home use, the airbed takes about 36 to 72 hours to stretch, losing pressure (not air). The mattress cover is made with vinyl beams for a flocked waterproof surface.
The sturdy body construction offers strength and durability of the mattress whereas the built-in pillows come with extra comfort. The built-in pumps are high powered for easy auto inflation and inflation in just 3 minutes.
The interior construction is double-layered with a wave beam and height raise 16.5 inches high off the floor. Measuring 39 x 75 x 16.5 inch dimensions, the twin airbed is compatible with fitted sheets. The air mattress has a capacity of up 300 pounds, meaning you can easily sleep on it for many years to come. This product comes with a 3-month limited warranty.
Most reviewers reported their Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed to be decent quality, stays inflated all night and easy to store. The air mattress also came with a puncture repair kit for a few minor leaks if there were any.
One reviewer reported to have undergone surgery and had to rest themselves for the week. Their own bed wasn’t comfortable and neither was the sofa, so they purchased the Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed and was very happy with it.
For its price, most reviewers would agree the Intex is an excellent choice for an air mattress
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY - Your purchase includes a 1-year WARRANTY and a 60-day RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not completely thrilled with your air mattress, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. We'll even pay for return shipping for the air mattress twin.
- NO MORE BACK PAIN - Read the reviews of the Best Choice Air Mattress. You'll find that people are thrilled with the firmness of this air bed. Other inflatable beds will collapse or stretch, which offers no support for your joints. With the laminated material of the Best Choice, we have solved that problem. It not only offers a firm sleeping surface, but it also makes for a very sturdy air mattress on the edges as well.
- BEST LOOKING AIR MATTRESS - No one will argue, The Best Choice is in fact, the best-looking air mattress out there. The stylish bed skirt and fitted top sheet is much more than a fashion statement; it provides a critical layer between you and the bed. This will keep you much warmer and keep you sleeping much deeper.
- GETTING GOOD SLEEP IS ALL ABOUT BACK SUPPORT - This is the firmest raised inflatable bed out there, offering second to none back support. So many positive feedback letting us know how it has helped their back from hurting. We've even had customers suggest putting a simple pillow topper on top, "making it the most comfortable bed in the world". Or, our favorite quote, "My hip doesn't hurt anymore like when I sleep on my $1500.00 mattress".
- IF IT LEAKS, IT'S WORTHLESS - We understand this very well. That is why we spend extra on the material. Laminated vinyl prevents the air bed from stretching too much. It is the seams of an air mattress that will break down and start to leak. Preventing the seams from over stretching will prolong the life of your air mattress. So much so, you can expect your bed to last twice as long as a regular vinyl product. You can also put over 300 lbs. on a raised air mattress twin.
The AirMattress Best Choice Twin Air Mattress is a twin bed with a removable hypoallergenic bamboo cover for easy washing or care. The sturdy, yet elastic, bamboo cover isn’t just hypoallergenic, warm, soft and machine-washable, but fits perfectly well onto the air mattress.
The mattress has a coil beam construction based on standards set in the industry for improved durability and extra comfort. Although this twin bed has a smaller capacity of 300 pounds, the large queen-sized version has up to 600-pound capacity.
The vinyl airbeds are reinforced with a nylon laminate layer for improved durability by up to 40% with decreased possibility of stretches. The bamboo cover has an air bed skirt attached to it for a touch of style as it hangs down the floor.
What’s more, the airbed has a powerful built-in 2-way pump with high output. The pumps easily inflate and deflate the mattress in minutes if not seconds. The compact design of the airbed makes it easy to store when deflated. This product comes with a 6-month limited warranty.
One drawback is that the motor can become hot when deflating the bed, but isn’t an issue.
Reviewers have found that the provided topper and skirt were designed for the bed and stay on very well with high-quality elastics. It is very comfortable and retains air very well. Some reviewers also pointed out that the non-slip material was great and would not slide on different surfaces. The mattress also did very well in maintaining its shape and support, as reported by many reviewers.
- PRODUCT ALERT: Kindly Check the visit DTV reception maps as Product Alert to verify the list of channels available for your area
Okay, this doesn’t exactly have a built-in pump but we felt the need to include the Shrunks Sleepover Travel Bed on the list for several reasons.
It is one of the better twin size blow up mattress, built with a signature sheet-tuck quality, ensuring it’s usable with all standard twin sheets. Available in twin and toddler sizes, the airbed features patented fall-free security rails. When ready to use your air bed, simply inflate it about 4 minutes and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
This air mattress is ideal for camping as it’s only 11 lbs in weight and measures 78 x 43 x 9 inches in dimension for easy backpacking. What’s more, you have a carry bag at your disposal to use when either carrying your airbed to a camp or need to store it.
The air mattress comes with a free repair kit for maintenance purposes. The powerful Jetaire electric pump automatically deflates or inflates your air mattress as deemed necessary. The mattress is also free of BPA, phthalate, and lead, guaranteeing safe sleep night after night. This product comes with a two-year warranty.
Quite a number of reviewers have purchased the Shrunks Family Twin Travel Bed for their children to sleep in permanently. Although this is not recommended for any air beds, reviewers were pleased to hear their children sleeping well in the mattress.
Other reviewers who slept in the mattress themselves reported it to be very comfortable and easy to inflate. One notable drawback is that the pump is separate from the mattress so you will have to be aware of where you keep the pump after inflating/deflating. The Shrunks air mattress does come with a durable nylon carry bag with a cute little doggy on it for storing your pump and air mattress.
Our Final Thoughts
The kind of support offered, materials used to make the mattress, comfort level, durability, and airbed foundation are also worth your consideration. In this guide, we went through the top five best twin air mattress with built in pump on the market.
These mattresses all come with an electric pump and are designed to be extremely comfortable and durable. Each air mattress also comes with their own carry bag for easy storage and warranty to protect you from defective mattresses.
We hope you enjoyed this guide. If you have any questions and comments, let us know below!